Thank You For Serving
Blessings & Thanksgiving
to our
United States Veterans
and those currently
serving in Iraq.
~Matt, Mark & Jeff...
You are in our thoughts
& prayers... for peace and for safety. Thank you for serving.
You are in our thoughts
& prayers... for peace and for safety. Thank you for serving.
~
Brad & I say a Special Thanks to our own Fathers for serving during the Korean War. We are greatful for your service and your safety.

Dad, I am eternally thankful that
you returned home unharmed... married Mom... became my Dad!!
Dad, Korea, 1952
And to my Father-In-Love, thank you for serving on the home front.
Korea, they may call it a "Police Action" or "Conflict"... but I know it was WAR to you and your comrades there in Korea. Thanks for serving.


12 comments:
I join you in saying thank you to all the men and women who have served our country in the military...
Hi Diane... yes... I agree!! Thank you for posting this!
Wow... those pics of your dads are so cool I have never seen those! You Dad was so skinny! Hubby said "yeah, we guys change like that when we get older. LOL Well, we all do... it is because of the "fall" that everything well... falls. ;-)
BTW, I posted a couple of pics from my experiment with John's sigma lens. They are cool "artsy" shots, but I can see where there was a very narrow focus "spot". Do you think that is because of what I was shooting or it was the lens?
Love, bee
Sorry about all the typos etc... I am too tired to make complete sentences, :-p
OH.... PHOOEY.... I am not anonymous... it was just Bee... having a hard time with computers tonight. LOL
Beautifully said my friend. We had the most incredible time in church recognizing those who are commited to this fight. It just brought me to tears. It's because of men like your dads that we are free. Thank them for all of us as well!
By the way, thanks for your sweet words on my blog. You always know just what I need to hear. Bless your heart.
Is that a new profile pic? It's really beautiful. You look amazing for a woman about to have a birthday :o)
Amen! What a neat tribute to your dad and your father in love. I love seeing the older military photos, I used to look at my grandfather's all the time. Thank them for us too:)
I'd also like to add my thanks to your dad's and all our veterans. America owes them a debt of gratitude and I salute you for your bravery and service to our country.
Beautiful tribute ~ our country has been blessed by the faithful service of so many.
Yes, thank you to all who served. What wonderful pictures you've shared with us. Thank you.
My father-in-law served in the Navy and my Grandfather the army.
God bless :)
Feel free to stop by for my free book giveaway tomorrow and if you'd like, spread the word. All are welcome to enter!
Great post! : )
I loved your post! I am so thankful to these incredible men and women and their families. We had an awesome church service yesterday honoring these people who give so much.
Post a Comment