Monday, October 01, 2007

Can You Guess???

My, My, am I ever behind on visiting with you all via this blog! I have so much fun stuff to share with you...soon! Also, I missed my One Year Blogging Anniversary last week...as I was preparing for our trip here:



We have been enjoying a wonderful season of travel. I will be posting some pictures soon from our trips...stay tuned!!

10 comments:

Mimi said...

who is thinking of blogging... you are having way too much fun!!!!!!!!!11

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

:-) Actually Mimi, we are back from the trip pictured here...and I'm accompanying Brad on another short business trip. Today I'm hanging out at the hotel waiting for hubby to get back from his business meetings. So I am having fun catching up on computer/bloggy/photography stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Some parts of having our girls grow up are really sweet. This getting away together is wonderful. Glad you two are able to find some time to enjoy one another.

Ashleigh Baker said...

Glad you had a nice trip... can't wait to hear about it! :)

... said...

i love san francisco. glad you had a good time and that you've been able to do some traveling. will look forward to upcoming posts about how and what you've been doing.

Susan said...

Now blogging is fun Diana, but this looks like a lot more fun!
Susan

Susannah said...

Ah, San Francisco, my favorite city in the whole world. Who snapped that wonderful photo of the two of you?

BTW, you might be interested to know that Marriage Monday has a new home. If you're planning to post your marriage wisdom any time this week (open topic) I'd love to have you link up at Chrysalis.

Blessings, e-Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow... all the little chicks leave and look what happens? tee hee... Hope you had a wonderful time... can't wait to see the pics!
Love, Bee

Jan Parrish said...

My son and new daughter in love just returned from SF. They went there on their honeymoon.

We used to live in Napa, and have a photo in almost the exact place. What a beautiful site!

Lori said...

Sounds like a wonderful time away for you and your husband.
Look forward to hearing more about it.
I've missed you...glad to see you've posted.
I've also been busy and haven't been able to post nor comment as much.