Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Busy Times...

Just to let you know I'm still alive... but would appreciate your prayers. Life is very hectic here with some "business" deadlines and life in general. My plate is pretty full. I need to focus on the things at hand right now, so blogging will be a little "quiet" on my end. Today I had the priviledge of accompanying a dear friend and her husband to the hospital while she had surgery. She is doing fine and we are praying for a speedy recovery. Once again, God's hand was evident in all the details. He is so faithful!

I will be updating things in blogville as soon as I can come up for air. Hope you all are doing well...I've missed not visiting with you this week.

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for letting us know that you are fine. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Susie said...

Glad all is well with you. Good news that your friend's surgery went so well...
hugs

Anonymous said...

Good to here from you!

Anonymous said...

Oops -- that should be hear from you!

Lori said...

Good luck to you. You sound very busy.

TO BECOME said...

I was so glad to hear from you. Praying for you. Hope all things go well. Looking forward to hearing from you again. connie

Anonymous said...

You know where to find me if you need me.

Keeping you close in my prayers...always!

Tammy said...

Good to hear from you...take your time but come back when you can.
Blessings!

Mishel said...

Praying for you--looking forward to hearing from you when things slow down a bit. : )

Anonymous said...

Keeping you close in prayer...and that the Holy Spirit will bring about moments of quiet to restore and replenish your well. <><

Anonymous said...

Ms. Diane,

I came here from your beautiful daughter's site (and I hope all is well with her). I just have to tell you that you're an inspiration! You're a gifted photographer, a compelling writer, and seem just lovely, inside and out.

Prayers for you and your family.
Marianne

Susan Skitt said...

So true, God is faithful. Good to see your pictures and this new area God is leading you to explore.

About your question on Anna's place?

One of the most encouraging things people said to me was "I'm praying." Sometimes there just aren't any words. But when I knew people were praying, I knew God was going to work in ways that words could not. I still love to hear the words, "I'm praying", when going through difficult times, even just going through an average day. It helps us move outside of our own plans and open ourselves up to God's.

CG said...

We all need a little break from blogland sometimes. We do have lives, don't we? Or do we? ha!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Diane! I hope life slows down for you soon!

Have a blessed week!

Beach Girl said...

I understand.....just posted something similar myself about being busy. You are in my prayes.

Vnaessa

Susannah said...

Hurry back, we miss you. Blessings! :~)

Bee said...

Just a little sidenote.. I didn't know if you realized it, but all of your archives have the "Candid Reflections" address and so they no longer work. Just thought I would let you know....
I am the kind of friend who will tell you if you have spinach in your teeth. ;-) LOL
Love You!