Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Smallest Island

I am always inspired when I visit Tim Challies blog. I especially appreciated his April 23rd post titled:

Even The Smallest Island.

..."It could well be that the greatest sin I face today is in allowing small sins to pass by scarcely noticed, all the while rejoicing that I do not succumb to the greater sins. Yet if I allow the small sins to pass through my heart and I allow them to take root, it is only a matter of time before small things lead to big things." Tim

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for stopping by today, Diane!

And thank you for this link...so wonderful...

Blessings and have a great weekend!

Susan said...

They may fester out of sight but sooner or later hidden sin will come to the surface.
Susan

Susie said...

Thanks for this link Diane, I'll be checking it out soon..
:)

Trella said...

What a very powerful post, I will have to go check out the link.
Thanks for sharing,
Trella

Mishel said...

What a good quote--so much truth in that little paragraph. I went and read the whole post and it was *excellent*.

Lori said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing the link.