Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm Blogging!

Well, it’s official! I am embarking on the maiden voyage of posting for the first time on my very own blog. Whew…there, I did it! I was introduced to blogging by our oldest daughter, Erin, and have enjoyed reading her posts and links over the past several months. (Visit her at: http://unfoldingmoments.blogspot.com. She is such a gifted writer. Ok…so I’m her Mom & ever so slightly prejudice…ok, yes…I’m very prejudice...about EACH of our daughters and their talents!! Shameless, I know.) Anyways, Erin has been gently encouraging me to venture into the blogging arena. I must admit, however, the idea of putting my thoughts, ideas and “happenings” out there for anyone to read leaves me feeling rather nervous. I think I can twist the arms of a few family members and friends to come visit me here… but I am also hoping to have the privilege of meeting some new friends as well. I am open to new ways to be stretched and challenged to grow! (Lord knows I need it! :-)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love you:o)

Samantha said...

Welcome Diane! You are lovely, just like your daughter. I am a regular reader of Erins' blog and I look forward to reading yours as well! God bless, and welcome to the blogosphere!

Momma Roar said...

Diane - I'm waaaaaay back here at your first post - and I got it from your archives - I don't think you've lost them.

Unless you really quickly copied them over...but that isn't possible because the old blog doesn't exist - okay, sorry, that was just me thinking out loud. :)